Sunday, July 20, 2014

Signs 5 - A Pictorial

When I started going through my running pictures for this post, I realized how much I've been missing running the city. I have gotten in a rut lately of running the same pre-dawn neighborhood route or pounding it out on the treadmill. Inspiration has been a little lacking on my runs.  They've been more about just getting the run done instead of taking the run in.  I often say that if even just one person is inspired by my blog, I've accomplished what I set out to do. Well, mission accomplished! These pictures have me feeling inspired to get back out there and see more of the signs that I know the Universe has waiting for me. 



































Okay, now that I'm ready to run, I need your help. To all of my Houston area friends, where do you run?  Where are your favorite paths?  Where do you feel most inspired running?
















No comments:

Post a Comment