Tuesday, September 22, 2015

No-Run Randomness

Just a couple random thoughts from my no-run Saturday workout/donut run:

1.  This says "cryotherapy and floatation."  Which, is apparently a thing and a thing opening soon near my local workout/donut spot. 

2.  Isn't this just the saddest closed sign you've ever seen?  It's so final.  It's like they've lost all hope.


3.  You know I love to have my t-shirts talk for me. 
Getting my whole body, including the belly, in one shot is becoming increasingly difficult.  Also, I might consider applying a little makeup before my Saturday workout/donut trip.
 

Be In The Now.
I need a reminder on this one as often as I can get it. Especially these days.  With my impending stork delivery looming nearer and nearer, staying in the now is virtually impossible.  I can't help but look forward and worry about the unknown of what's coming.  Ahhh...wait, there it is.  The error in my thinking. Of course I can help it. I am in control of my thinking and my worrying.  I can choose to stay in the now.  I can choose to be present in my life and experience all that is NOW instead of anticipating what is to come, or more accurately, my idea of what is to come.  If I choose to be in the now I am truly living and not just being.  Who knew you could get this much wisdom from an $8.99 Old Navy shirt?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment