Saturday, January 17, 2015

M.I.A. But Thinking Of You

Sorry, guys. I know I've been a little MIA this week. I've temporarily traded in my running shoes for these guys. 

Do you think these miles count?  Pretty sure I've logged quite a few of them if they do. 

I just wanted to take a second to tell all of those Houston Marathon runners that you are on my mind. Looking like it's going to be good weather down there for a PR. You all are totally going to kick this race's ass. You've got this. Now just stay off your feet today, carb load (if you have trouble with big pasta meals, I'll go ahead and do a little carb loading for you myself - I'm really giving like that), lay out all of your race day gear, make sure all of your gadgets are charged, get a good night's sleep, and TRUST YOUR TRAINING!!

Remember, every step you have run until now has prepared your for your next steps. 

My virtual race signs:




























No comments:

Post a Comment