Sunday, January 11, 2015

Saturday Rambling

This is what my winter weather running looks like these days:
 
 
I have many fond memories of bundling up on Saturday mornings and going for really cold weather long runs. But, with no race to train for, my runs are gonna be done in the warmth of a gym in tank tops and in front of a row of TVs.  

Isn't this the absolute worst?  Girl runner problems. 


Do your kids really watch this show?  From the treadmill and without sound this show looks insane and kind of disturbing. 


I really need to clean out my front seat. This is pretty much what it looks like all of the time. More runner problems. 


The Houston Marathon/Half Marathon is next weekend.  


I made an intentional decision not to run it this year. After having run the half marathon and full marathon of this race for several years, I think we need a bit of a break from each other. That said, as the race approaches, I can't help but be a little sad that I won't be participating.  Thinking of all the runners who are spending this weekend tapering for the race and wishing everyone lots of luck next weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment