Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogging From Under a Bridge

Well, I never guessed that "Blogging From Under a Bridge" would be one of my titles. But, alas, here I am, blogging under a bridge. 


This pretty much sums it up:



There were signs this might happen. Namely, that huge dark cloud hanging over the trails. 



I was under the delusion that I might outrun the weather. As always, Mother Nature reminded me who is boss. So, here I wait under the bridge with a couple of runners, bike riders, and dog walkers, hoping it passes. 

I am normally a fan of running through the rain like a badass, but having already had to replace one iphone because of water damage, I think I will wait patiently for my husband to pick me up with an umbrella...
 

**Update: My husband did not pick me up with an umbrella.  The rain eventually slowed a little, so I packed my phone into my SPIbag, which I then tucked into my shorts (first time I've ever been excited for built in underwear)  and made a run for it back to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment