Friday, December 20, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin

Well, it is officially less than one month until I have to run 26.2 miles. 


How am I feeling about this news?  Mixed emotions for sure. On on hand, so ready. On the other, desperate for more time. How can I feel unprepared and also confident at the same time?  I know I have done, up to now, every run required and I trust my plan. I know that this plan has worked for countless others and was designed to prepare us for success.  That said, I can't help but think I need more time. Next weekend I will run my final twenty mile run and then it's taper time. Mentally, I'm a little frazzled and sick of training. But, physically, am I ready??  One thing is for sure, in less than a month we will all find out!

My deadline is quickly approaching!  And my abs still look nothing like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment