Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holiday Greeting

Well hello there!  I just wanted to check in and say I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.  I hope your Christmas was filled with holiday cheer and new running gear!!


Rocking one of my new running shirts.  We runners really look forward to Christmas.
I decided to take this holiday time to do exactly as the name suggests...holidaying. No work. No writing. No worrying. Just friends, family, relaxation, running, eating, and drinking. Oh, the eating and drinking.  So much eating and drinking!  As you know, time like this is very rare for me and I have a feeling I will pay for it when 2015 rolls around, but for now, I'm going to just enjoy it. 

On a side note, the most amazing thing happened. There was an official race picture taken of me with both feet off the ground. Finally, proof that I really run these things.  Normally, my "action" shots look as if I've entered a beginner speed walking contest. 

Two things: 1) Yes, I'm too cheap to buy the race photos and 2) A picture I'm finally proud of and the arm muscles of the lady behind me totally show me up.  Dang, those are guns!!


No comments:

Post a Comment