Monday, December 22, 2014

On The Road Again....almost

After a few days off from running, I'm back on the road again....well, almost. 
 
 
I'm back on the treadmill. People, it's cold out there.  Actually, it's not really that cold out there, I just can't seem to find the motivation for a long run outdoors just yet. After leaving it all out on the road last weekend, I've been giving the legs a bit of a break with just a teeny bit of running thrown in.  It was a week of mostly elliptical training and it felt good to take it easy. My body worked really hard to hit that half marathon PR and now it deserves a little R&R (rest and relaxation, not road running). 



Told you it was just a teeny bit of running.
My road running days aren't over. In fact, I imagine I will get back out there for a nice long run over the Christmas holidays. Because nothing says, "I'm ready for all of the Christmas candy, cookies, and wine that I can get my hands on," like a long run. 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment