Friday, December 12, 2014

On The Bright Side

This work week has been looooong. It's been stressful and busy (not really bad, just super busy...and stressful... and busy... did I mention that already??). Several times I found myself thinking, "I am way too busy, this stuff will never get done before my deadlines, and there is no way I can go out of town for a race this weekend."

But, then two things happened that have me looking on the bright side. First, it's Friday. Things always look brighter on Friday!  Second, I opened Facebook and saw these from the race coordinators. This made me very happy and very excited to run this weekend:

 

And even the weather is looking on the brighter side. A teeny tiny bit. 


And what makes me the happiest of all?  Carb Loading. 







No comments:

Post a Comment