Friday, September 12, 2014

Eat your Beets (Beet Boxin')

Guys, you know how all I really want is for you all to be as healthy and happy as possible, right??  I mean, that's pretty much what this entire blog is about, finding the path to happiness and healthfulness (which, I believe, are really one in the same).  So, to all my Houston friends, I am about to let you in the a life-changing tip.  All my non-Houston friends, get down here to try this and the first one will be on me.

YOU MUST VISIT BEET BOX BLEND BAR!! 
This place is actually amazing and sooo good for you.  Every blend (very similar to a smoothie) uses only whole, organic fruits and vegetables and other natural ingredients.  Every single ingredient is listed right there on the menu for you.  There are no artificial additives or mystery products.  And yet, they somehow still manage to make everything taste delicious (and trust me, if I can enjoy all of those whole fruits and veggies, anyone can).  Since it opened, I've been hitting up Beet Box at least 3 times a week.  It's the perfect way to refuel after my morning workouts.  After you wake up and put in hard work, it feels great to put something in your body that compliments that hard work.  By 7:30 a.m., I feel like I've really honored the temple that is my body (she says at 11:30 a.m. as she shovels M&Ms in her mouth - hey, we can't be perfect all day long).  Beet Box is like milk...does a body good!!  Except that Beet Box blends are dairy free.



And the best part?  The ownership!!  Remember Denise?  Well, guess who is now cancer free, or NED (No Evidence of Disease) as she likes to point out, and opening a business to try to help all of us get and stay healthy.  Vegetables can do great things like help prevent heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and certain cancers.  Thank you Denise for taking care of us so well!

 
No, that's not a blend.  That's champagne.  But, this was the grand opening, so exceptions were made.
Guys, I really mean it.  You must try this place.  Doing good things for your body has never been easier. 



Could not think of a better reason to try to learn how to include a video in a post.






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment