Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wow Is Me

Today's short and sweet lesson comes courtesy of the Apple iPhone.  

Earlier today I was texting with one of my sweet friends and during the conversation, I typed, "woe is me."  Before hitting send, I looked down and realized the iphone autocorrected my sentence to read, "wow is me."  Yes!!  Thank you, Apple!  I needed the reminder. Wow is me!


It's easy to get caught up in the exhaustion and stress of day to day life and indulge in woe-is-me thinking.  But instead of focusing in our woes, we need to focus on our wows. We are amazing, remarkable, and just plain wow.  I don't know why we lose sight of that fact. Why are we so absorbed in the woes that we forget about the wows?  

Let's do as Apple says, replace the woe with wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment