Saturday, November 22, 2014

Headed In A New Directioner

Y'all, I had a life changing epiphany yesterday while I was on the elliptical machine. I'm not sure I should admit to this, considering I am in my almost-mid thirties. But here goes, it turns out, I'M A DIRECTIONER!!  I had no idea but those 5 young boy band guys make me ridiculously happy!


Of course I had heard of One Direction before. To be honest, I've probably spent more time than I should admit singing along to Story of My Life. But I'd never really considered the boys behind the ballad. That is, until my time on the elliptical yesterday. 

This gym's TV choices are basically Fox News or Sports Center, so when I saw a TV in the corner with the Ellen Show on, I switched it right over and out came One Direction. 

Sorry for the picture quality, this gym doesn't allow photographs, so I have to sneak the snaps.

After a few minutes of watching, I caught myself looking like this...


Turns out, those British boys are really cute!  And when that one with the hair does the fingers through the hair thing...swoon!  

Don't judge. You have to see the hair thing for yourself. Then you'd understand. 






No comments:

Post a Comment