Thursday, October 17, 2013

Is Anybody Out There?

Is anybody out there? Anybody there?
Does anybody wonder? Anybody care?

I totally respect your desire to read blogs anonymously.  I do it all the time!  And, to be honest, as much as I would love your feedback, the joy of blogging for me is just putting it out there.  Having the opportunity to think about my feelings and put them down on "paper" is what keeps me at this.  That, and the small hope that maybe something I say provides one of you with a little entertainment or motivation.  If I know that something I said makes one of you laugh, cry, or just decide to get up and run, it's worth it.

I am saying all of this because yesterday a wonderful friend told me that she had attempted to leave a comment on one of my posts and for some reason wasn't successful.  Was this a one time glitch or is this happening to more of you? 

Are you trying to reach me or are you just interested in reading me?

No comments:

Post a Comment